EUROlinkCAT Conference Ambassador Program
A EUROlinkCAT Conference Ambassador is a student who wants to promote the Conference among colleagues at their University/Faculty and help the Organizing Committee encourage as many biomedical students as possible to take part in the Conference, either passively or actively.
Let´s expand the network of young, enthusiastic and inspiring medical professionals interested in genetics, rare diseases and congenital anomalies together!
Regulations of the Ambassador Program
- To enroll in the Ambassador Program, the registration form should be filled. Link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/xDqKRZoEHDnXBvZS7
- The organizing committee will choose Ambassadors from Candidates. The final number of Ambassadors will be specified based on the number of registrations.
- Ambassadors are responsible for sharing information about the Conference at their Universities.
- Ambassadors are obliged to share their image with the organizing committee and prepare short notes about themselves to be published on the Conference´s social media.
- The Ambassador, who will encourage the most people to participate in the Conference, will be awarded. It would be evaluated by the registration form for participants by asking them to write the name of the Ambassador who encouraged them to take part in the Conference.
- Every Ambassador will be mentioned on the Conference's social media, awarded a certificate of appreciation and a letter of gratitude.
- It is impossible to enroll more than one Ambassador from one University.
- The deadline for filing the registration form is the 10th December 2021.
- Be a part of a friendly and motivated international team.
- Be mentioned on our website and social media.
- Receive a certificate of appreciation and a letter of gratitude after the EUROlinkCAT Conference.
- The best Ambassador will be awarded a prize consisting of free accommodation in Poznan for the time of the Conference’s duration.
- Promote the Conference on the premises of your University using the provided materials.
- Actively share information about the Conference on social media such as Facebook and Instagram (with tagging Conference and/or our Students´ Research Group social media).
- Send photos showing your way of promotion with enthusiastic people around you ( email@example.com).
- Stay in touch with the organizing committee throughout the whole pre-Conference period.
When do I know if I am accepted/rejected?
You will receive an e-mail with the answer within a week after the deadline for the ambassador application.
How is an Ambassador selected?
The selection process is based on the applicant’s motivation, interest, and capability to complete the Ambassador´s tasks.
For what period am I an Ambassador?
You are considered an Ambassador from the moment you receive your confirmation message until the end of the EUROlinkCAT Conference.
If you have any questions concerning the Ambassador Program, do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!